- Attend the application workshop in early February
- All new to college students must submit an application to the college, even if you
have been taking classes as a Dual Enrollment student.
- When completing the education goal section of the application, be sure to select one of the following goals to ensure your chances
of receiving a priority registration date:
- Associate Degree
- Basic English/ Math Reading Skills
- Vocational Degree
- There are some programs at SBCC that require a supplemental application. If you are
planning to enroll in one of the following programs, you must also fill out the program
application Supplemental applications are available from the department and from the SBCC Counseling
- Honors Program
- Marine Diving Technologies
- School of Culinary Arts & Hotel Management
- Select “Find Account” and enter the required information to obtain your user name
and password to log into Pipeline.
- If you do not have a social security number you will receive an email from SBCC with
an assigned student 999 ID number.
- If you are a non-resident and are eligible for AB 540, you will also need to submit
the AB 540 affidavit with your application to SBCC.
- Log onto your Pipeline account
- Under the STUDENT tab, click on STUDENT RECORDS
- Click on VIEW COURSE PLACEMENT AND ELIGIBILITY
- If your placements are listed as pending, please click on the HIGH SCHOOL DATA FORM to submit the information required for placement
5. Class Planning
6. Registration - workshop offered at your high school
- Attend a Registration workshop in May
- SBCC representatives will assist you to successfully register in your Fall classes
- Priority Registration Dates
- Click on your high school link for the date
- Local High School Students College is covered!
- The SBCC Promise offers any recent local high school graduate the opportunity to attend SBCC free of charge by covering all required fees, books, and supplies for up to two years – it is open
to any student who meets the eligibility requirements and is willing to make the necessary
commitments. Opt in to the Promise