SBCC Employee Fitness Program
Join the SBCC Employee Fitness Program!
The purpose of the SBCC Employee Fitness Program is to provide current members of the SBCC Bargaining Units an opportunity to add an on-campus wellness activity to their day. Joining the program will allow access to the Life Fitness Center during the open lab hours of the facility.
- Please complete this short registration form.
- Once you complete the Google Form, the fee will be available for you to pay online
on Pipeline in 1-2 business days.
We accept most major credit cards. Log on your Pipeline account, on the home page, click "Student”, “Pay My Bill". Select the term, click "Submit". You will see the amount due. Click the “Click to Pay by Credit Card" button, and then follow the instructions. Once you complete the payment process, a receipt will be sent to you.
- Student Services Building hours are limited and focused on providing services to our students who are in need of in-person support. For this reason, we request transactions be made online for your Employee Fitness Program for Fall 2021. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- SBCC employee should come to the LFC during the posted open lab hours to complete a short health questionnaire, the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q), and a waiver of liability.
- Participants will receive a short orientation to the facility including equipment usage, facility rules, and program details.
- Employee ID card will be used to gain access every time you visit the LFC.
- SBCC Employee Fitness Program (EFP) participants can engage in any Life Fitness Program class activities, if room is available.
- Enjoy a healthier, happier you!
Questions: Please contact Ellen O'Connor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting or Just for fun walk:
East Campus 1.0 mile loop
West Campus 0.5 mile loop
LFC's Fast Fitness Schedule
The Life Fitness Center Open Lab Hours for FALL 2022
11A-3P ; 4P-6P
8A-9:30A ; 11A-3P