University Transfer Academy Membership
Welcome Transfer Scholars. Membership in the SBCC University Transfer Academy [UTA] is based on your intent to transfer to a TAG [Transfer Admissions Guarantee] University | College. The University Transfer Academy application is separate from the SBCC Admissions Application.
Students may apply for membership to the University Transfer Academy if transferring to the four-year institution for fall 2023 or beyond:
Complete the online orientation outline the program and the membership application.
Upon completion of the orientation and online orientation, an appointment link will be emailed to your Pipeline email account within 48 - 72 hours.
- Click the link and select the 'Fill a Copy' button.
- In the Google email section, sign in using your Pipeline username and password.
- Submit the application.
- Download the University Transfer Academy Membership Application.
- Complete using a PDF fillable software program or by hand.
- Upload and email the completed form to email@example.com.
- Meet with a Transfer Counselor - Schedule an academic/transfer appointment with a UTA Academic-Transfer Faculty Counselor.
- Welcome to the SBCC University Transfer Academy. You're officially a member of the SBCC University Transfer Academy; the UTC Transfer Team looks forward to working with you and celebrating your successful transfer to the four-year institution.