EOPS Study Abroad Award
EOPS partnered with the SBCC Foundation to offer Study Abroad Awards for semester-length and summer programs.
EOPS is committed to opening doors for our students to explore the world through international education. Our scholarship award is a testament to our dedication to your academic and personal growth. We are excited to support your journey, offer financial assistance and guidance as you embark on this transformative international experience. EOPS believes in the power of education to break down barriers and create opportunity!
EOPS recognizes the unique challenges our students face and are committed to providing financial support to make studying abroad more accessible.
EOPS will cover your Study Abroad Application Fee. Please speak with your Advisor or Academic Counselor for assistance with paying for this mandatory fee.
EOPS Study Abroad Award Requirements:
- Be an active EOPS student as verified by the EOPS advisor
- Have a Cumulative GPA: 2.0 OR required GPA to apply for Study Abroad Programs
- Have submitted a study abroad application to the International Education Office. Contact an EOPS Advisor or Academic Counselor for assistance paying for this application fee.
- Submit a Study Abroad application prior to applying for this scholarship
EOPS Study Abroad Award Amount:
- Semester programs: the award amount varies from $2,000 to $3,000
- Summer programs: the award amount varies from $1,000 to $1,500
Spring 2024 Programs Application Period
August 20, 2023 to October 31, 2023
Summer 2024 Programs Application Period
January 8, 2024 to March 29, 2024
Fall 2024 Programs Application Period
January 8, 2024 to May 3, 2024